Monday 31 October 2011

Add cute flying twitter bird to your blog

As you can see, I have a cute twitter bird flying on my blog. This would help my visitors tweet my blog or follow me on twitter. So why don't you add one for your blog?


Step 1: Go to Design(layout for updated interface)>Edit HTML

Step 2. Press ctrl+f and search for </body>. Now copy and paste the following code just above </body> tag.

<script src='http://bloggerblogwidgets.googlecode.com/files/way2blogging.org-tripleflap.js' type='text/javascript'>
</script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
var twitterAccount = &quot;jeanlong2011&quot;;
var tweetThisText = &quot; <data:blog.pageTitle/> : <data:blog.url/> &quot;;
tripleflapInit();
</script>

Now replace jeanlong2011(in red) with your twitter user name.

Step 3: Preview the template, twitter bird by now should be flying. Save the template.

Click here for more blogger tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment