Sunday 30 October 2011

sunday, 30 October was very short.......

On weekends, neither I do go to the bed early nor do I rise early. Today I thought it was very early for me to get away from my lovely bed. However, clock showed 1.30 pm (IST) already. Stretching my limbs and hugging my soft pillow, with my eyes still half opened, spent around 10 minutes leaning on the wall. As I peeped outside through the window glass, weather seemed damn scorching. Sun shined freakishly hot. Room was very warm it was making me feel drowsy. Ceiling Fan, the only cooling device in my room above me was wonderfully throwing me the soothing airs though. I stood up and set it to turn at high speed. I tried not to hit back to the bed.


My sleepy head swung so heavily that I couldn’t balance my body. I then opened my bathroom door. I put the toothpaste onto the toothbrush to clean my teeth. I turned on the tap and there was no water flowing from it. I didn’t know whether it was due to sheer coincidence or pure sleepiness. This awkward incident accelerated my drowsiness. Very hilariously funny thing happened was that I banged my forehead on the door as I was getting out from the bathroom. I laughed angrily myself and that makes me laugh still when I remember the situation. Luckily, my forehead is safe now. 

By this time, clock read 2:10 pm. Felt jobless and exhausted. Hungrily I put my body on the chair. My dirty index finger could reach the power button on my laptop, which was on the table in front of me. Very hastily clicked on Google chrome followed by opening numerous websites like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo and Gtalk chat and of course, I checked various websites like http://www.rcsc.gov.bthttp://www.kuenselonline.com , http://www.bbs.com.bt/bbs/ and other important international news in different websites. Doing those things has passed my time until 2:55pm. I guess it somehow kept me away from the boredom and sleepiness. I have just closed all those finished pages except facebook. With facebook I remained just to comment, like comments, see homepage, see friend’s page n their postings and view my profile and friend’s too. Facebook network has been blocked for last few weeks in our college. But I used http://www.f1.proxymice.com/ to reach me in Facebook. I extremely missed the chat these days. It was pretty boring with Facebook page in front, when I didn’t have access to chat with my friends.

Moment was slowly turning so disgusting that I felt asleep. Situation became absolutely dreamy that even a small fall of my head on the pillow would have driven me to sound sleep. Nevertheless, I tried to be awake with burst of music. But it was simply a whirlwind entertainment for me it kept me enthralled for very few minutes. I stopped listening music and turned my laptop completely off. I checked if water was coming in bathroom. Luckily it was available and I refreshed with cold shower.As soon as my friend, Raja (nickname) entered my room and invited me for the Maggi Noodles, I stood up and followed him in his room. It (maggi) was the last piece kept exclusively for me by him but without the small packet of ingredients inside. I thought taste would be turn out nasty without its ingredients. Alternatively, I have just come up with addition of fried pepper (thenge fry, in my very language) spoonful of homely made chili powder (ingredients: salt, pepper, oil, zhimtse powder). Precisely opposite to what I thought happened. My noodles tasted very delicious and yummy at last.  So I was in his room talking with him and another friend, DT (got to be my junior).


By the time I came back from his room, my belly sensed full and I did get back to my room with beautiful smiles. It was, based on IST, exactly 4:15pm. I put my lazy buttock on the chair and get back my laptop on. I started opening Microsoft Office Word 2007 from the start menu and wrote this piece. My Sunday appeared to be so short that I could wake up at 1.30pm and it is 5pm now.Very shortly I will have my dinner time. I end up here with the prayers and hopes that I would do something useful on coming Sundays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment