Thursday 20 October 2011

Condom to prevent pregnancy


Once a district health officier visited a remote village to demonstrate how to use condom during sex to the farmers in that village. He demonstrated in such a way that almost all villagers present there understood. He explained that condom can prevent pregnancy and also many STDs like HIV/AIDS.


After few months, a villager from that village came to visit the health officer.
Villager: Sir, I used the condom in the way you demonstrated but still my wife got pregnant.
               What can I do?
Health officer was bit confused and did not know what to say for a moment.
Health Officer: Show me how did you use.
Health officer gave him a condom to demonstrate how he used during sex.
Then as demonstrated by health officer, the farmer opened the condom and put it on his thumb.
Villager: This is how I used. After sex I took it out from my thumb and then threw it.


More naughty jokes here

No comments:

Post a Comment