Thursday 20 October 2011

Funny Leave applications


From a employee whose mother-in-law has expired.
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."

From employee whose wife was ill
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".


A primary school children writes a leave application to his headmaster
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."


A primay school children writes a leave application to his teacher. It reads as,
"Respected Sir,
 
Today I am unable to come to school because because my legs stomach is paining.
..................................................."

Once a mother of  LKG student took her dauther to hospital for injection. After injection she did not want her daughter to go to school. So she wrote a leave application to school headmaster.

 "Misty is unable to attain the classes today. She is being shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment