Monday 31 October 2011

Dirty jokes

I know many a times, many people hate to stick on the schedule of Monday. This is just because that everybody after a weekend's enjoyment and perfect repose feels drowsy n sleepy. I hate Monday too. Moreover, I do miss Monday's classes sometimes. Today also I missed morning classes just by not getting up early. It is absolutely not easy to get in time on Monday. I did not get anything important to do so I have just collected following jokes  from the Google to keep myself away from drowsiness.
 Pants Down




(1)...A Sex expert was once asked whether a rape is possible while running. No, he replied, woman can run faster with her skirt up than a man with his pants down. 












Cow to Bull

(3)..Teacher: why are you  late?
      Student: My dad told me to take our cow to bull. 

     Teacher(Angrily): Can't your dad to it? 
     Student: No, only BULL can do it.


Boy consoling the Girl
(4).. Boy and girl of class 2 asked     teacher “Can kids of our age have kids?”
Teacher replied” NO Never!!”

 Boy said to girl: “See I told you not to worry!!!!”


                                   (5).. 2 men went to fuck a girl.
                                    1st came out after fucking a girl n said “My wife is better”
One Legged Man.
2nd went in, fucked a girl… Came out n said “You were right, your wife is better”..

(6)… A woman married a one legged man.
        She wrote to her mother:  “My husband only has  ONE FOOT”.
        Her Mother replied: “You are lucky,your papa has  ONLY 5 INCHES”




                                      (7)....  In a practical Exam

                                       Examiner showed legs of bird and said: “Tell the bird’s name”

                                         Sardar: I dont know

                                        Exminer: U r failed.Wats your name?

                                        Sardar: You see my legs, and tell me what is my name…

male reproductive system

(8)..Biology class teacher: All of you draw the male reproductive system.

      Student: Sir please close your zip, girls are copying.


(9)… Doctor: Do you watch your husband face during sex?

        Lady: I did once and he looked very angry.
        Doctor: Why?
         Lady: Because he was watching from the window.


(10).. A guy takes a girl to his room, throws down his paints and says. Meet my little brother.

taking shower
         Girls pick up her bag on the way out says call me when he grows up


(11)Two girls are having shower together
first one ask: Hey, your pussy is so  clean how?

 Second, one replied: stupid have u ever seen grass on the busy road.


baby dog with mama dog



(12)…A baby dog asks mama dog: How papa looks like.Mama dog said: "Your dad came from behind; I do not have the chance to  see his face carefully…
Date (boy not touching below belt)




A Guy picks up a girl for the date. Why are u wearing ur belt around your knee..?
Girl: I promised my mom that I wouldn’t let you touch me below my belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment